11.22.2008

LT 2008-4th of July


I LOVED our team that God knit together and EVERY SINGLE person that was on it! Our team was in India for 4th of July.  Our team spent the night at a friends enjoying each other and eating fabulous food.  The picture below is of everyone ooogling over Joeli right before she eats her FIRST EVER bites of food(yummy rice cereal).  I love this baby girl with all my heart and I know that she will be a women like the prophet Joel who she was named after. 
This is Lauren making a crazy face.  You gotta love this girl!  She is half French, speaks French, loves French culture, is an Elementary school teacher, is a crazy rock climber, has gorgeous curly locks, never accepts the status quo, has a brilliant mind and  genuinely loves people and Jesus. Tristan and I LOVE Lauren!
Chris and Yohanna came to India from Germany.  They are two of the most genuine people I have ever met.

Kathy, there are no words to describe her.  No matter who you are you will LOVE her! We did!

This is me and Court showing off our Mendi(Henna tats).  Courtney, she is my sister, and a soul mate forever. I will always love this woman, and will be inspired by her forever. I need to call her, I miss her!

No comments: