8.07.2009

Day One

So....after a lot of dreaming we eventually decided we were going to make this trip no matter what. Tristan has made this summer a summer of making my dreams come true and this trip is no exception to that.  We are having the time of our lives!  

These photos are out of order....I still get it wrong every time.  oh well!  Day one we traveled 12 hours and drove from Brownwood to Canon City Colorado.  We left Brownwood at 1:00pm and arrived at in Canon at 12am Mountain Standard Time. It was an exciting day for us being that we were finally on the road.  We realized it is an easy drive to Canon  and that we need to make it more often.

OUT OF TEXAS!!!!!
Me
Tristan sleeping
Sweet potato lunch in the car...yum!
My Gnome, he travels with me everywhere. I love him.  Thanks John Ryan for the Gnome
My 25  road trip cent glasses that I got from a Garage Sale.  Perfect!
This is when we started.....when we finish this trip it will say something like 5,000!
Sweet Potato again..
Us.

With love...all the way from Seattle, Wa.....
Tristan and Melissa

1 comment:

Mary said...

Looks like fun times! Missed you at the shower!