11.01.2009

Holly...she's the perfect fall treat!


My sister(she is actually my sister-in law.....I hate to put the in-law part on any of my sister-in-laws titles because they are all like real sisters....or what I imagine a sister should be since I don't have a blood sister....by the way...if you include all the Russo girls I have 7 sisters....pretty amazing huh?) Holly came to visit this weekend and we had a wonderful time.  She reminds me of fall.  She has gorgeous Auburn curly hair like Anne of Green Gables, and Holly herself goes perfectly with any fall color!  She loves fall just as I do and enjoys the smells, the colors, fall attire, folk music, the fall weather etc....so I would have to say that spending time with her is one of my favorite fall traditions.  
I love you Holly!!!!

Don't forget to check out:
for an AWESOME give-away!

No comments: