7.09.2010

My brother and my sister(his wife)

So for those of you who don't know my brother has been one of my best friends since he was about 12. Then, he married my other best friend Bethany.  Together they make the coolest, funniest, most loving and creative couple I know.  

They started a blog recently and I am loving following their adventures already. Since B and JR(I am trying to adjust to calling him that more....it's so hard) are 6 hours(soon to be 3 and a half) away it makes my heart swell to get a bit more of a glimpse into their lives and to feel like I am more apart of it.  

Their most recent post is my favorite yet.  It's about food and good friends. Can there be a better combination?  Wether it's crazy healthy or detailed and cultural....I love food and mixed with a long evening with friends in the kitchen.....mmm....bliss! 

 Thank you Bethany and John Ryan for sharing!  Love you both SOOO much.  Have fun in France!

You can check out B and JR's Blog: HERE

1 comment:

Beth said...

Thanks, sis, for the shout-out!! Love you! Don't forget to blog about your trip to Col...we can't wait to hear about it!