3.28.2012

He's here!!!!!!!!

One minute I was working hard and completely exhausted and the next moment the pain was gone and I was in utter bliss with my baby boy and husband. We don't have the actual footage of Levi being born but Tristan was smart enough to grab his phone shortly after. It's the most beautiful film I have ever seen in my life. Each time I re-live that moment I cry.  I can't even explain the way I felt. Tristan and I still  relive the moment over and over again  My midwife said it seemed like Tristan and I just shot out of the universe. I don't think I could have described it better.  We were in a whole new world and tripping on the beauty of the miracle of life.  We were both so emotional. Just blubbering. It was perfect. He was perfect. We were so happy. We were a family!













1 comment:

Mary said...

I'm so annoyed because I can't watch the other videos for some reason but if I could choose for just one to work it would be THIS one! Thanks for sharing is sweet moment!
I'll be honest...I envy it! But so happy for you!!